Create Great iPhone Photos: Apps, Tips, Tricks, and Effects
You own the world’s most versatile, customizable camera: your iPhone. Out of the box, your iPhone camera is no-frills, but you can transform it into a digital darkroom, photo editing suite, and photoblogging tool all rolled into one . . . if you know how to use it.
Create Great iPhone Photos shows you how to take great iPhone photographs—and even turn your not-so-hot photos into thrillingly inventive, atmospheric images. Author and iPhone photographer Allan Hoffman shows you how to harness the full potential of your iPhone’s camera and turn it into a wildly fun tool for photographic creativity. You’ll learn tips and tricks for generating effects, applying filters, and manipulating your images with wonderfully innovative apps—all right on your iPhone. And you’ll be inspired by interviews with today’s top iPhone photographers and galleries of their impressive work.
You’ll also learn how to:
- Produce stunning panoramas, vintage-style photobooth strips, and super-saturated Polaroid® photos with a hip, 1970s look
- Unlock the secret power of your iPhone’s camera with burst mode, high dynamic range (HDR) effects, exposure and focus controls, and more
- Find and install the best iPhone apps for cropping images, adjusting contrast and exposure, and editing your photos to achieve eye-popping results
- Publish and share images right from your iPhone, without the hassle of memory cards, cables, or complex desktop photo editing tools
You have Photoshop® (and a lot, lot more) right in your pocket. Do amazing things with your photos with Create Great iPhone Photos.
- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: No Starch Press (January, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781593272852
- ISBN-13: 978-1593272852