Galaxy Tab: The Missing Manual
Galaxy Tab lets you work, play, read, and connect on the go, but mastering its TouchWiz interface and finding the best apps can be tricky—unless you have this Missing Manual. Gadget whiz Preston Gralla provides crystal-clear explanations and step-by-step instructions to get you up to speed quickly, whether you have the 3G/4G or Wi-Fi version of this amazing device.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Design your experience. Add interactive widgets and mini-apps to your screen with TouchWiz.
- Satisfy your appetite. Download thousands of games and apps from the Android Market.
- Keep in touch. Chat, videochat, check email, and browse the Web.
- Find your way. View maps, use the GPS, and navigate turn-by-turn.
- Manage your media. Shoot and view photos and videos; organize and play your music.
- Stay informed. Read books, newspapers, and magazines.
- Be productive. Use Google Docs to store and share documents.
About the Author
Preston Gralla is the editor of WindowsDevCenter.com and OnDotNet. He is the author of more than 30 books, including Internet Annoyances, PC Pest Control, and Windows XP Hacks, Second Edition, and co-author of Windows XP Cookbook. As an award-winning author and technology expert, Preston has written articles for major national newspapers and magazines and has also appeared on several TV and radio programs.
- Paperback: 442 pages
- Publisher: O’Reilly Media / Pogue Press (September 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1449396852
- ISBN-13: 978-1449396855