Motorola Xoom: The Missing Manual
Motorola Xoom is the first tablet to rival the iPad, and no wonder with all of the great features packed into this device. But learning how to use everything can be tricky—and Xoom doesn’t come with a printed guide. That’s where this Missing Manual comes in. Gadget expert Preston Gralla helps you master your Xoom with step-by-step instructions and clear explanations. As with all Missing Manuals, this book offers refreshing, jargon-free prose and informative illustrations.
- Use your Xoom as an e-book reader, music player, camcorder, and phone
- Keep in touch with email, video and text chat, and social networking apps
- Get the hottest Android apps and games on the market
- Do some work with Google Docs, Microsoft Office, or by connecting to a corporate network
- Tackle power-user tricks, such as barcode scanning, voice commands, and creating a Wi-Fi hotspot
- Sync your Xoom with a PC or a Mac
About the Author
Preston Gralla is the editor of WindowsDevCenter.com and OnDotNet. He is the author of more than 30 books, including Internet Annoyances, PC Pest Control, and Windows XP Hacks, Second Edition, and co-author of Windows XP Cookbook. As an award-winning author and technology expert, Preston has written articles for major national newspapers and magazines and has also appeared on several TV and radio programs.
- Paperback: 424 pages
- Publisher: O’Reilly Media (May 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1449301754
- ISBN-13: 978-1449301750