Taking Your iPhoto ’11 to the Max
Taking Your iPhoto ’11 to the Max walks users through Apple’s most popular software application in the iLife suite—iPhoto. This book helps people use iPhoto to its fullest to organize and create digital memories and keepsakes of their life.
- Learn all about Apple’s newest version of iPhoto—iPhoto ‘11
- Explore iPhoto one menu button at a time
- Walk-through tutorials guide you step-be-step
What you’ll learn
- How to import existing photo libraries from popular Windows applications
- How to organize and edit your photos
- How to tag your photos using iPhoto’s Faces and Places features Create Events, albums, and smart photo albums
- Create books, cards, and slideshows
- Share your photos via MobileMe, Flickr, and Facebook…all without leaving the iPhoto app!
Who this book is for
This book’s primary audience is people who are completely new to the Mac. Most of these readers would be Windows users who have switched to the Mac to take advantage of Apple’s digital suite software and integration with iPad, iPod, and iPhone. This book is also perfect for digital photo enthusiasts, both consumers and prosumers.
- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Apress (March, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1430235519
- ISBN-13: 978-1430235514