SolidWorks 2011 Assemblies Bible
A fan of the SolidWorks Bible, but want more detail on assemblies? Here you go.
SolidWorks fans have long sought more detail on SolidWorks topics, and now you have it. We took our popular SolidWorks Bible, divided it into two books (SolidWorks 2011 Assemblies Bible and SolidWorks 2011 Parts Bible) and packed each new book with a host of items from your wish lists, such as more extensive coverage of the basics, additional tutorials, and expanded coverage of topics largely ignored by other books.
- This SolidWorks 2011 Assemblies Bible shows you how to organize parts data to create assemblies or subassemblies using the latest version of the 3D solid modeling program, SolidWorks
- Thoroughly describes best practices and beginning-to-advanced techniques using both video and text
- Explains and thoroughly covers every assembly function and is written in a way that enables the reader to make better decisions while using the software
- Written by well-known and well-respected SolidWorks guru Matt Lombard
- Can stand alone or also with the SolidWorks 2011 Parts Bible for a complete SolidWorks reference set
Keep both the SolidWorks 2011 Assemblies Bible and the SolidWorks 2011 Parts Bible on your desk, and you ll have the best resource set out there on SolidWorks.
From the Back Cover
The detail you need to design well
SolidWorks fans have long sought more detail on building assemblies and assembly drawings with SolidWorks—and now you have it. This new book by well-known SolidWorks guru Matt Lombard covers assemblies from the basics through advanced techniques. Not only does it provide the greater detail you’ve been seeking, it also includes topics not widely covered elsewhere. Pair this book with Matt’s new SolidWorks 2011 Parts Bible and you have the best SolidWorks reference set out there!
- Review the basics—putting parts into assemblies, using external references, and more
- Explore SolidWorks tools, such as the new Defeature tool for assemblies
- Simulate motion with advanced mates
- Add fillets, chamfers, and weld beads to assemblies
- Sketch in 3D and create weldments and weldment drawings
- Learn animation and use it to flex parts and turn motors
Animate flexible components
Move components with your choice of tools
Build mechanisms with layouts
Get the in-depth detail you’ve been seeking
Find new ways to build better assemblies
Learn best practices and advanced techniques
- Paperback: 648 pages
- Publisher: Wiley (August 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118002768
- ISBN-13: 978-1118002766