Pro PHP Security, 2nd Edition
Pro PHP Security will serve as your complete guide for taking defensive and proactive security measures within your PHP applications. Beginners in secure programming will find a lot of material on secure PHP development, the basics of encryption, secure protocols, as well as how to reconcile the demands of server side and web application security.
What you’ll learn
- Secure PHP Development Principles
- PHP Web Application Security
- User and file security
- Mobile Security
- Encryption and Secure Protocols
Who this book is for
Pro PHP Security appeals to all intermediate and advanced PHP programmers who need to keep websites safe. It also contains material of interest to all who are concerned with web application security.
Table of Contents
- Why Is Secure Programming a Concern?
- Validating and Sanitizing User Input
- Preventing SQL Injection
- Preventing Cross-Site Scripting
- Preventing Remote Execution
- Enforcing Security for Temporary Files
- Preventing Session Hijacking
- Securing REST Services
- Using CAPTCHAs
- User Authentication, Authorization, and Logging
- Preventing Data Loss
- Safe Execution of System and Remote Procedure Calls
- Securing Unix
- Securing Your Database
- Using Encryption
- Securing Network Connections: SSL and SSH
- Final Recommendations
- Paperback: 368 pages
- Publisher: Apress; 2nd Edition (December 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1430233184
- ISBN-13: 978-1430233183
Thanks for sharing.
😯 Thanks Bro!!
Thanks for sharing this!