Oracle BPM Suite 11g Developer’s Cookbook
Oracle Business Process Management Suite is a complete set of tools for creating, executing, and optimizing business processes.
Oracle BPM Suite 11g offers the flexibility that business demands, hand-in-hand with the power IT requires. The result is an agile platform that brings together your existing applications, enabling you to react quickly to new business requirements.
With this cookbook we will develop rich, interactive business processes using the Oracle Business Process Management suite.
With Oracle BPM Suite 11g Developer’s Cookbook, a common process model based on BPMN is presented to the specific role assigned to readers in each chapter. Explore Oracle BPM 11g with Modelling, Implementation, Simulation, Deployment, Exception Management, BPM and SOA in Concert, Advanced Rules and Human tasks, End User Interaction and Run-time.
Oracle BPM Suite 11g Developer’s Cookbook will help readers learn BPM 11g through a Real World Sample Process.
This book is divided into four sections: the first section, Modeling, lays the foundation and demonstrates how to implement the Modeling of Business processes for a Use Case of a Fictitious Organization which needs BPM to be implemented at their site (with data objects and information handling). In the second section, Implementation, we learn about Process Implementation, Human Interaction, Business Rules, and much more. In the third section, Measuring, we learn about Post Process Development, Performance Analysis and Simulation Models. In the last section, Deployment, Migration and Run-Time, we learn deployment and migration, and Post Deployment Run-Time.
What you will learn from this book
- Dive into BPM Process Implementation as process developer while conglomerating BPMN elements
- Deploy the BPM Process to Run-Time using BPM Studio
- Amalgamate Decision Components into the BPM process
- Design Advanced Human-Centric workflows infusing Human Task service components
- Enmesh Process Optimization using Process Simulation
- Develop Rich User Interface using Oracle ADF for BPM Process
- Manage Error Inference in BPM process
- Manage, Monitor, and Administer BPM Process
- Witness BPM and SOA in Concert
This book is written in simple, easy to understand format with lots of screenshots and step-by-step explanations.
Who this book is for
If you are a BPM,Oracle SOA or Oracle Fusion Applications – developer, designer, architect, end-user looking to develop BPM solutions without impediments, then this is the best guide for you. Book assume that you have fundamental knowledge of BPM.
- Paperback: 512 pages
- Publisher: Packt Publishing (April 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1849684227
- ISBN-13: 978-1849684224