Intelligent Document Capture with Ephesoft
Ephesoft is an open source document capture solution. Everyone talks about the paperless work place but the reality is that paper still exists and will continue to be part of your business. Capturing the document’s content using Ephesoft can minimize the time your company spends reviewing and processing physical documents.
“Intelligent Document Capture with Ephesoft” teaches you about document capture in general and implementation of document capture using Ephesoft.
Start by learning about document capture, the history of document capture, and intelligent document capture. Progress to a tour of Ephesoft’s key features, including operator and administrator interfaces and then learn to configure Ephesoft to process your business’s specific document types and extract content from those documents. Finally, learn advanced customization techniques that make Ephesoft accommodate your unique business needs.
“Intelligent Document Capture with Ephesoft” will teach you to optimize the processing of your physical document, saving your company time and money.
What will you learn from this book
- Discover the benefits of using intelligent document capture in your work place.
- Learn to capture, classify, and separate any type of document.
- Extract important information from your documents
- Transfer the documents into your content management system
- Customize Ephesoft to meet your unique business requirements
- Automate data entry with OCR
- Learn to automate business processes that depend on documents in paper, fax or email attachment format
- Convert your paper archive to electronic records efficiently
- Implement distributed capture for mailroom automation
- Identify documents and group them without the use of barcodes or separator sheets.
Written in easy to follow manner, this book is a complete guide to Document capture with Ephesoft.
Who this book is written for
This book is intended for information technology professionals interested in installing and configuring Ephesoft for their organization, but it is a valuable resource for anyone interested in learning about document capture in general.
- Paperback: 182 pages
- Publisher: Packt Publishing (September 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1849693722
- ISBN-13: 978-1849693721
Thanks very much !!