With an all star line-up of authors including James Edwards, Michael Mahemoff, Ara Pehlivanian, Cameron Adams, Dan Webb, Christian Heilmann, and Simon Willison, this superb book will show you how to:
- Create a slick Google Maps and Flickr mashup.
- Build your own fully accessible 3D maze.
- Create stunning vector graphics using the canvas element.
- Have some fun with draggable and sortable table columns.
- Give your site some extra personality with client-side badges.
- Write better code faster using metaprogramming techniques.
- Become a debugging expert using pro-level Firebug tricks.
Presented in full color, all of the books solutions are cross-browser and cross-platform compatible. Best of all, all the code used in the book is available for you to download and experiment with.
Who should read this Book?
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Fun with Tables
Chapter 2. Creating Client-side Badges
Chapter 3. Vector Graphics with canvas
Chapter 4. Debugging and Profiling with Firebug
Chapter 7. Flickr and Google Maps Mashups
- Paperback: 300 pages
- Publisher: SitePoint (December 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0980285844
- ISBN-13: 978-0980285840
Thanks for sharing!