SolidWorks 2011 Parts Bible
Like the SolidWorks Bible, but want more on parts? New version provides greater detail than ever
SolidWorks fans have long sought more detail and information on SolidWorks topics, and now you have it. We took our popular SolidWorks Bible, divided it into two books (SolidWorks 2011 Parts and Part Drawings Bible and SolidWorks 2011 Assemblies and Assembly Drawings Bible) and packed each new book with a host of items from your wish lists, such as more extensive coverage of the basics, additional tutorials, and expanded coverage of topics largely ignored by other books.
- This SolidWorks Parts and Part Drawings Bible shows you how to do parts modeling and parts drawing using the latest version of the 3D solid modeling program, SolidWorks
- Thoroughly describes best practices and beginning-to-advanced techniques using both video and text
- Expands coverage of topics that readers have asked for, including Pack-and-Go, search criteria, and greater coverage of file management
- Written by well-known and well-respected SolidWorks guru, Matt Lombard
- Can stand alone, or also with the SolidWorks 2011 Assemblies and Assembly Drawings Bible, for a complete SolidWorks reference set
Keep both the SolidWorks 2011 Parts and Part Drawings Bible and the SolidWorks 2011 Assemblies and Assembly Drawings Bible on your desk, and you’ll have the best resource set out there on SolidWorks!
From the Back Cover
Want more detail on SolidWorks parts? Here it is.
SolidWorks fans have long sought more information on creating parts in SolidWorks, and now you have it. This new book by well-known SolidWorks guru Matt Lombard covers parts design from the basics through advanced techniques—with the greater detail you’ve requested and also including topics not widely covered elsewhere. Pair this book on your shelf with Matt’s new SolidWorks 2011 Assemblies Bible and you’ll have the best SolidWorks reference set out there!
- Review SolidWorks basics, starting with creating simple parts and drawings
- Build intelligence into your parts and discover Instant 3D
- Make part drawings with templates or create custom formats
- Delve into annotations, tolerances, layers, line fonts, and colors
- Master multi-body modeling and surfacing, and SolidWorks sheet metal tools
- Integrate imported geometry and use SolidWorks Direct Edit tools
- Paperback: 864 pages
- Publisher: Wiley (April 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 111800275X
- ISBN-13: 978-1118002759