Securing Weblogic Server 12c
Security is a must in modern Enterprise architecture, and WebLogic implements a very complete and complex architecture for configuration and implementation, and we need to deeply know in technologies, terminology and how the security process works between all actors. Transparent security of your applications and Weblogic infrastructure need a good knowledge of the issues you can incur in this long and error prone configuration process.
“Securing WebLogic Server 12c” will simplify a complex world like WebLogic Security, helping the reader to implement and configure. It’s the only fast guide that will let you develop and deploy in a production system with best practices both from the development world and the operation world.
This book will try to make a clear picture of Java EE Security with clean and simple step-by-step examples that will guide the reader to security implementation and configuration
From the concepts of Java EE Security to the development of secure application, from the configuration of a realm to the setup of Kerberos Single Sign on, every concept is expressed in simple terms and surrounded by examples and pictures. Finally, also a way to develop WebLogic Security Providers with Maven, so that you can add the security part of your infrastructure to your enterprise best practices.
What you will learn from this book
- Setup your development environment for WebLogic with Maven
- Develop applications with Maven using fast split-deployment
- Configure your applications to take advantage of Java EE Security
- Understand how to integrate with WebLogic security
- Configure a Security Realm from scratch
- Integrate with your enterprise security systems
- Detailed how-to Kerberos single-sign-on configuration with a little, but userful, knowledge base to solve some typical issue
This book is written in simple, easy to understand format with lots of screenshots and step-by-step explanations.
Who this book is written for
If you are a WebLogic Server administrator looking forward to a step by step guide to administer and configure WebLogic security, then this is the guide for you. Working knowledge of WebLogic is required.
- Paperback: 100 pages
- Publisher: Packt Publishing (November 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1849687781
- ISBN-13: 978-1849687782