Sams Teach Yourself SAP in 24 Hours, 4th Edition
Thoroughly Updated and Expanded! Includes New Coverage on Cloud Computing for SAP!
In just 24 sessions of one hour or less, you’ll master the latest updates on SAP, and discover how to succeed with it in real business and technical environments! Using this book’s straightforward, step-by-step approach, you’ll learn through practical hands-on examples and case studies based on SAP’s free demonstration software. Each lesson builds on what you’ve already learned, giving you a strong real-world foundation with both the business and technical sides of SAP. Leading SAP architect and consultant George Anderson starts with the absolute basics…thoroughly covers core business, reporting, and administration tasks…and takes you all the way to the cutting edge, including how the cloud might be used to support SAP environments.
Step-by-Step instructions carefully walk you through the most common SAP tasks.
Quizzes and Exercises at the end of each chapter help you test your knowledge.
By the Way notes present interesting information related to the discussion.
Did You Know? tips offer advice or show you easier ways to perform tasks.
Watch Out! cautions alert you to possible problems and give you advice on how to avoid them.
Learn how to…
- Integrate various cloud resources into your current-day SAP environments
- Understand SAP applications, components, and architecture
- Obtain and install the trial version of SAP, step by step
- Use NetWeaver, SAP ERP, the SAP Business Suite, and other SAP applications
- Select an access method and create user roles and authorizations
- Customize your user interface for maximum convenience and productivity
- Transact day-to-day business, including sample sales order transactions, personnel updates, and more
- Work through complex processes, such as “Order to Cash”
- Query from SAP and third-party business productivity tools, such as SharePoint
- Professionally tune, maintain, and monitor SAP systems
- Plan and build new SAP applications
- Prepare for SAP projects, including technical upgrades and enhancements
- Develop your career as a SAP business or technology professional
- Paperback: 448 pages
- Publisher: Sams; 4th Edition (May 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0672335425
- ISBN-13: 978-0672335426
Hello and thank you. I get an error stating that there is an error processing the page. Using Adobe Reader X.
What error message?
When I scroll down on the book, after a few pages I get: There was an error processing a page. There was a problem reading this document(18).
I tried in Adobe Reader X and Acrobat Standard 9.0. Thx
I have fixed it. Please re-download.
Let me know by comment if you see any problem.
Thank you. 😉
It works now — thank you!