Sams Teach Yourself C++ in 24 Hours, 5th Edition
Includes C++ compiler and IDE for Windows, Mac & Linux
In just 24 lessons of one hour or less, you can learn the basics of programming with C++–one of the most popular and powerful programming languages ever created.
Using a straightforward, step-by-step approach, this fast and friendly tutorial teaches you everything you need to know, from installing and using a compiler, to debugging the programs you’ve created, to what’s coming in C++0x, the next version of C++.
Each lesson builds on what you’ve already learned, giving you a solid understanding of the basics of C++ programming concepts and techniques.
Step-by-step instructions carefully walk you through the most common C++ programming tasks
Quizzes and Exercises at the end of each chapter help you test yourself to make sure you’re ready to go on
Starter Kit software provides everything you need to create and compile C++ programs on any platform–Windows, Mac or Linux
Learn how to…
- Install and use a C++ compiler for Windows, Mac OS X or Linux
- Build object-oriented programs in C++
- Master core C++ concepts such as functions, classes, arrays, and pointers
- Add rich functionality with linked lists and templates
- Debug your programs for flawless code
- Learn exception and error-handling techniques
- Discover what’s new in C++0x, the next version of C++
- Paperback: 464 pages
- Publisher: Sams; 5th Edition (March, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0672333317
- ISBN-13: 978-0672333316