Photoshop Elements 10: The Missing Manual
Elements 10 offers much of Photoshop’s power without the huge price tag. It’s a great tool for most image-editing buffs—whether you’re a photographer, scrapbooker, or aspiring graphic artist. But Elements still doesn’t come with a useful manual. This bestselling book helps you get the most out of the program, from the basics to advanced tips for both Windows and Mac users.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Quickly learn your way around. Customize Elements to suit your working style.
- Get to work right away. Import, organize, and make quick image fixes with ease.
- Retouch any image. Learn how to repair and restore old and damaged photos.
- Add pizzazz. Give images more zip with dozens of filters, layer styles, and special effects.
- Design with words. Make text flow along a curved path or around an object or shape.
- Find your creative flair. Create scrapbooks, greeting cards, photo books, and more.
- Try out advanced techniques. Work with layers, blend modes, and other tools.
About the Author
Barbara Brundage has been the author of Photoshop Elements: The Missing Manual since Elements 3, is an Adobe Community Expert, and has been a member of Adobe’s prerelease groups for Elements 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9. She’s been teaching people how to use Photoshop Elements since it first came out in 2001. Barbara started using Elements to create graphics for use in her day job as a harpist, music publisher, and arranger. Along the way, she joined the large group of people finding a renewed interest in photography thanks to digital cameras. If she can learn to use Elements, you can, too!
- Paperback: 656 pages
- Publisher: O’Reilly Media / Pogue Press (September 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1449398502
- ISBN-13: 978-1449398507