Parallel Programming with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Step by Step
Your hands-on, step-by-step guide to the fundamentals of parallel programming
Teach yourself how to help improve application performance by using parallel programming techniques in Visual Studio 2010—one step at a time. Ideal for experienced programmers with little or no parallel programming experience, this tutorial provides practical, learn-by-doing exercises for creating applications that optimize the use of multicore processors.
Discover how to:
- Apply techniques to help increase your application’s speed and efficiency
- Simplify the process of adding parallelism with the Task Parallel Library (TPL)
- Execute several tasks concurrently with various scheduling techniques
- Perform data queries in parallel with PLINQ
- Use concurrent collections in Microsoft .NET Framework 4 for data items
- Extend classes in the TPL to meet the specific requirements of your application
- Perform live debugging of an application with parallel code
About the Author
Donis Marshall has over 20 years of experience in designing and building enterprise software utilizing Microsoft technologies for leading companies across industry segments. He is an endorsed trainer for Microsoft Global Learning Services, and has been training Microsoft developers and engineers for many years. Donis is the author of the Programming Microsoft Visual C# 2005, Programming Microsoft Visual C# 2008, and Solid Code, published by Microsoft Press.
- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Microsoft Press (July 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0735640602
- ISBN-13: 978-0735640603
The link in filesonic was broken, please upload it again.
Thanks in advance!
Download link now fixed. Thank you for report 🙂
Hi, first of all I will like to thank you for this great page, it is a lot of work please keep it going forever!!!
I will like to be able to download the included materials also like iso(from included discs) and example codes and erratas I have found some posts did include the isos if any one can help it will be great!
Thanks for all the uploads! this is #1.
Great! I like it.