Microsoft Publisher 2010: Introductory
Introduce your students to the new generation of Microsoft Office with the new generation of Shelly Cashman Series books! For the past three decades, the Shelly Cashman Series has effectively introduced computer skills to millions of students. With Publisher 2010, we’re continuing our history of innovation by enhancing our proven pedagogy to reflect the learning styles of today’s students. In Microsoft Publisher 2010: Introductory you’ll find features that are specifically designed to engage students, improve retention, and prepare them for future success. Our trademark step-by-step, screen-by-screen approach now encourages students to expand their understanding of the Publisher 2010 software through experimentation, exploration, and planning ahead. Brand new end of chapter exercises prepare students to become more capable software users by requiring them to use critical thinking and problem-solving skills to create real-life documents.
- Gives students an introductory presentation of Publisher 2007, including new features of the software, using the highly successful Shelly Cashman Series pedagogy.
- Offers a new Plan Ahead feature that prepares students to create successful projects by encouraging them to think about what they are trying to accomplish before they begin.
- Gives students the information they need to know, when they need to know it through enhancements to the step-by-step instructions, a new Q&A feature, and improved callouts on screenshots.
- Engages students with new Experimental steps, which encourage them to go beyond step-by-step instructions to take advantage of the features in the Microsoft Office 2007 new user interface.
Table of Contents
Office 2010 and Windows 7: Essential Concepts and Skills.
1. Creating a Flyer.
2. Publishing a Tri-Fold Brochure.
3. Designing a Newsletter.
A: Project Planning Guidelines.
B: Publishing Office 2010 Web Pages to a Web Server.
- Paperback: 296 pages
- Publisher: Course Technology (August 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0538746173
- ISBN-13: 978-0538746175