Microsoft Access 2010: Complete
Introduce your students to the new generation of Microsoft Office with the new generation of Shelly Cashman Series books! For the past three decades, the Shelly Cashman Series has effectively introduced computer skills to millions of students. With Access 2010, we’re continuing our history of innovation by enhancing our proven pedagogy to reflect the learning styles of today’s students. In Microsoft Access 2010: Complete you’ll find features that are specifically designed to engage students, improve retention, and prepare them for future success. Our trademark step-by-step, screen-by-screen approach now encourages students to expand their understanding of the Access 2010 software through experimentation, exploration, and planning ahead. Brand new end of chapter exercises prepare students to become more capable software users by requiring them to use critical thinking and problem-solving skills to create real-life documents.
- A step-by-step, screen-by-screen approach allows students to successfully learn and retain information to be used in their personal and professional lives
- Increases students’ retention with brand new end-of-chapter exercises, including Make It Right, Extend Your Knowledge, and Make It Personal, which emphasize problem-solving and experimentation.
Table of Contents
Access Common Elements.
1. Databases and Database Objects: An Introduction.
2. Querying a Database.
3. Maintaining a Database.
4. Creating Reports and Forms.
5. Multi-Table Forms.
6. Advanced Report Techniques.
7. Using SQL.
8. Advanced Form Techniques.
A: Project Planning Guidelines.
B: Publishing Office 2010 Web Pages to a Web Server.
- Paperback: 464 pages
- Publisher: Course Technology (September 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0538748621
- ISBN-13: 978-0538748629