Mastering Search Analytics
Many companies still approach Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and paid search as separate initiatives. This in-depth guide shows you how to use these programs as part of a comprehensive strategy—not just to improve your site’s search rankings, but to attract the right people and increase your conversion rate.
Learn how to measure, test, analyze, and interpret all of your search data with a wide array of analytic tools. Gain the knowledge you need to determine the strategy’s return on investment. Ideal for search specialists, webmasters, and search marketing managers, Mastering Search Analytics shows you how to gain better traffic and more revenue through your search efforts.
- Focus on conversion and usability—not on driving larger volumes of traffic
- Track the performance of your SEO and paid search keywords
- Apply techniques to monitor what your competitors are doing
- Understand the differences between mobile and desktop search
- Learn how social media impacts your search rankings and results
- Audit your site for problems that can affect users and search spiders
- Create dashboards and expanded reports for all of your search activities
About the Author
Brent Chaters, a Senior Leader of SapientNitro’s Analytics and Search practice, currently works with many fortune 500 companies and executives to help them better understand and improve their search and marketing strategies. A former member of Hewlett Packard’s worldwide team, Brent helped to create and implement some of HP’s first SEM and SEO programs. Brent has worked in several countries to establish SEO programs based on solid metrics, and helps clients continually improve search results.
- Paperback: 402 pages
- Publisher: O’Reilly Media (October 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1449302653
- ISBN-13: 978-1449302658