“Learning Highcharts” is a comprehensive tutorial with clear and practical examples. This book follows a step by step approach towards making artistic, presentable, or professional style charts and other types of charts that you won’t find elsewhere. It also shows you how to integrate Highcharts with other popular frameworks, such as jQuery, jQuery Mobile, and ExtJS and even how to run it on the server side.
The book starts off with an introduction to Highcharts and demonstrates usage of its rich set of options. This is followed by an introduction to each type of basic chart, beginning with simple illustrations and ending with more artistic and productive additions to the charts. The book then guides you how to use the Highcharts API and events handling which are important to build interactive applications. It then goes on to show you how to apply Highcharts onto a popular AJAX Framework or even jQuery, jQuery Mobile and Ext JS. Finally the book shows readers how to set up Highcharts running on server side.
What you will learn from this book
- Learning the basics—line, column, and pie charts and getting to grips with the latest features of Highcharts
- Producing artistic, professional and funky charts with examples
- Using the Highcharts APIs to produce interactive charts
- Creating horizontal gauge chart and projection charts
- Using Highcharts event handlers
- Using Highcharts with jQuery Mobile
- Using Highcharts with Ext JS 4
- Running Highcharts on the server side
A complete practical and comprehensive tutorial with clear and step-by-step instructions along with many examples. It’s packed with examples, code samples and practical tips in a no-nonsense way.
Who this book is for
- Paperback: 362 pages
- Publisher: Packt Publishing (December 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1849519080
- ISBN-13: 978-1849519083
Please need people know that the rar inclued pdf and epub version of the book
It’ll really helpful for someone have e reader device 😀
yes, rar includes both pdf and epub versions.