Droid 2: The Missing Manual
Ready to unleash the Droid 2? This entertaining guide helps you take full command of Motorola’s sleek new device to get online, shop, find locations, keep in touch, and much more. Every page is packed with useful information you can put to work right away, from setup to troubleshooting, with lots of valuable tips and tricks along the way.
- Get organized. Sync your contacts, calendar, and email with your Google Calendar and Outlook accounts.
- Go online. Make your phone a portable hotspot or a modem to get your laptop online.
- Be productive. Use Google docs to create and edit documents, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Play music. Purchase music from Amazon and sync your Droid 2 with Windows Media Player.
- Capture photos and video. Edit your photos and share everything you shoot—instantly.
About the Author
Preston Gralla is the editor of WindowsDevCenter.com and OnDotNet. He is the author of more than 30 books, including Internet Annoyances, PC Pest Control, and Windows XP Hacks, Second Edition, and co-author of Windows XP Cookbook. As an award-winning author and technology expert, Preston has written articles for major national newspapers and magazines and has also appeared on several TV and radio programs.
- Paperback: 400 pages
- Publisher: O’Reilly Media (February, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 144930169X
- ISBN-13: 978-1449301699