CompTIA Network+ N10-004 Exam Cram, 3rd Edition
The new edition of CompTIA Network+ Exam Cram is the first book to cover the Network+ 2009 exam.
Covers the critical information you’ll need to know to score higher on your Network+ exam!
- Implement proven best practices for managing networks efficiently and reliably
- Thoroughly understand network hardware components, devices, cabling, and connectors
- Systematically review TCP/IP, related network protocols, and the OSI model
- Manage network operating systems and clients
- Identify network vulnerabilities and configure network security to address them
- Use security tools such as cryptography and antivirus software
- Provide reliable, secure Internet access, WAN access, and VLAN support
- Implement disaster recovery plans that protect business continuity
- Troubleshoot network and Internet connectivity problems
- Efficiently document the network and provide high-quality user support
CD Features Test Engine!
- Detailed explanations of correct and incorrect answers
- Multiple test modes
- Random questions and order of answers
- Coverage of each Network+ exam objective
- Paperback: 648 pages
- Publisher: Que; 3rd Edition (March 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0789737965
- ISBN-13: 978-0789737960