CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 Authorized Exam Cram, 6th Edition
Prepare for CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 exam success with this CompTIA Authorized Exam Cram from Pearson IT Certification, a leader in IT Certification learning and a CompTIA Authorized Platinum Partner.
CompTIA® A+ 220-801 and 220-802 Authorized Exam Cram, Sixth Edition is the perfect study guide to help you pass CompTIA’s A+ 220-801 and 220-802 exams. It provides coverage and practice questions for every exam topic, including substantial new coverage of Windows 7, new PC hardware, tablets, smartphones, and professional-level networking and security. The book presents you with an organized test preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Exam Alerts, Sidebars, and Notes interspersed throughout the text keep you focused on what you need to know. Cram Quizzes help you assess your knowledge, and the Cram Sheet tear card is the perfect last minute review.
Covers the critical information you’ll need to know to score higher on your CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 exams!
- Deploy and administer desktops and notebooks running Windows 7, Vista, or XP
- Understand, install, and troubleshoot motherboards, processors, and memory
- Test and troubleshoot power-related problems
- Use all forms of storage, including new Blu-ray and Solid State (SSD) devices
- Work effectively with mobile devices, including tablets and smartphones
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot both visible and internal laptop components
- Configure Windows components and applications, use Windows administrative tools, and optimize Windows systems
- Repair damaged Windows environments and boot errors
- Work with audio and video subsystems, I/O devices, and the newest peripherals
- Install and manage both local and network printers
- Configure IPv4 and understand TCP/IP protocols and IPv6 changes
- Install and configure SOHO wired/wireless networks and troubleshoot connectivity
- Implement secure authentication, prevent malware attacks, and protect data
- Paperback: 744 pages
- Publisher: Pearson IT Certification; 6th Edition (July 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0789749718
- ISBN-13: 978-0789749710
Great! awesome job. Thank you.