31 Days Before Your CompTIA A+ Exams, 2nd Edition
A Day-by-Day Review Guide for the CompTIA A+ 220-701 and 220-702 Exams
31 Days Before Your CompTIA® A+ Exams, Second Edition offers you a personable and practical way to understand the certification process, commit to taking the exam, and finish your preparation using a variety of study resources.
The 31-Day format breaks down key exam topics into 31 daily review sessions using short summaries, lists, tables, examples, and graphics. This edition includes a Study Resources section at the end of each day that provides you with a quick reference for locating more in-depth treatment of a day’s topics within relevant textbook resources.
Use this day-by-day guide to organize, prepare, and review all the CompTIA A+ objectives for the CompTIA A+ Essentials exam (220-701) and the CompTIA A+ Practical Application exam (220-702).
- The features of the book empower you to fit exam preparation into an otherwise busy schedule:
- Tear-out visual calendar summarizes each day’s study topics
- Checklist highlights important tasks and deadlines leading up to your exam
- Description of the CompTIA A+ exams and sign-up process
- Strategies from the author help you to be mentally, organizationally, and physically prepared for exam day
- Conversational tone makes your study time more enjoyable
Who Should Read This Book?
This book is for anyone preparing for the CompTIA A+ exams working with learning resources published by either Cisco Press, Que, Addison-Wesley, Cengage, or McGraw-Hill listed on page xxvii of this book.
- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Cisco Press; 2nd Edition (September 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1587132605
- ISBN-13: 978-1587132605