Teach Yourself VISUALLY PowerPoint 2013
A straightforward, visual approach to learning the new PowerPoint 2013!
PowerPoint 2013 boasts updated features and new possibilities; this highly visual tutorial provides step-by-step instructions to help you learn all the capabilities of PowerPoint 2013. It covers the basics, as well as all the exciting new changes and additions in a series of easy-to-follow, full-color, two-page tutorials. Learn how to create slides, dress them up using templates and graphics, add sound and animation, and more. This book is the ideal “show me, don’t tell me” guide to PowerPoint 2013.
- Demonstrates how to create memorable and captivating presentations using PowerPoint 2013, the latest generation of Microsoft’s presentation software
- Walks you through PowerPoint 2013’s new features, including new wide-screen themes and variants, improved collaboration tools, and an enhanced Presenter View
- Shows you how to create slides, dress them up with templates and graphics, add sound and animation, and present in a business or Internet setting
- Features easy-to-follow, full-color, two-page tutorials
With Teach Yourself VISUALLY PowerPoint 2013, you have the power to make a remarkable presentation!
From the Back Cover
Are you a visual learner? Do you prefer instructions that show you how to do something — and skip the long-winded explanations? If so, then this book is for you. Open it up and you’ll find clear, step-by-step screen shots that show you how to tackle more than 190 PowerPoint 2013 tasks. Each task-based spread covers a single technique, sure to help you get up and running on PowerPoint 2013 in no time.
You’ll learn to:
- Search for templates online
- Write and format presentation text
- Insert tables, charts, and videos
- Enhance your slides with animation
- Make your presentation effective
Designed for visual learners
- Two-page lessons break big topics into bite-sized modules
- Succinct explanations walk you through step by step
- Full-color screen shots demonstrate each task
- Helpful sidebars offer practical tips and tricks
- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: Wiley / Visual (March 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118510429
- ISBN-13: 978-1118510421