Search Engine Optimization Secrets
Tips, tricks, and little-known methods used by professional SEO consultants to rank in some of the most competitive search phrases
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of creating, formatting and promoting web pages in a manner that ensures that they are ranked highly for chosen keyword phrases after a user performs a Web search. This unique book taps the relatively unknown market of advanced SEO knowledge, and reveals secrets used by only the best SEO consultants.
You’ll take your Internet marketing skills to the next level as you gain a thorough understanding of standard SEO techniques such as on-page optimization, off-page optimization, and link building. Packed with real-world examples, this essential guide demonstrates how real SEO consultants work with Fortune 500 companies to get the results they desire.
- Explains the basics of search engine optimization (SEO) and how it enables a specific site to rank high in a Web search based on particular keyword phrases
- Shares little-known tricks and tips of SEO consultants that work with Fortune 500 companies
- Demonstrates how to perform a professional SEO Web site audit
- Reveals the techniques that current SEO leaders use to remain high in rankings
- Divulges secrets for spying on your competitors’ ranking techniques
As the only book focused on the subject of SEO consulting, this must-have resource unveils secret tricks of the trade.
From the Back Cover
When you open this book, you’ll feel as though you’re sitting down with experts who are disclosing rare information about search engine optimization. You’ll benefit from the authors’ success as SEO professionals while they uncover tactics, strategies, and secrets for using SEO to improve rankings and drive traffic to specific sites. Additionally, the book contains two full-length annotated SEO reports to help you take your consulting to the professional level.
The Insider’s Guide to:
- Understanding search engine optimization like the pros
- Making money from SEO consulting
- Getting into the inner circles of the SEO industry
- Choosing the right SEO troubleshooting tools for your SEO problems
- Fixing search engine penalties
- Using your competitors to your advantage
- Using alternative search engines
- Testing your SEO for optimal performance
The Secrets series reveals:
- Authoritative information in highlighted areas
- Exceptional advice in the margin notes
- Unique insight from years of author experience
- Rarely revealed tips and techniques
- Invaluable shortcuts and workarounds
- Insider Tips – Expert advice to help you optimize performance
- Valuable Insights – Eye-opening descriptions of poorly documentedor undocumented features and procedures
- Unbeatable Advice – Real-world workarounds and little-known tipsand techniques
- Paperback: 456 pages
- Publisher: Wiley (March, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780470554180
- ISBN-13: 978-0470554180
This link only has the e pub format, anyway to get the PDF version ?
PDF version not yet released. Please wait.
Wow can you with book details also put what formats are in archive ?
DOwnload the epub reader & convert http://epubreader.info/download.php