Sams Teach Yourself Microsoft Expression Web 4 in 24 Hours
Build standards-based Web sites with Expression Web: a step-by-step tutorial that helps you do it right the first time
- The easy-to-read, hands-on introduction to Microsoft’s new Expression Web 4
- Establish work processes for building standards-based web code faster and with much less work
- Covers all the new features in version 4, including HTML5
- A complete tutorial: step-by-step instructions, examples, Q and As, quizzes, exercises, tips, shortcuts, and more
Expression Web 4 offers a fundamentally different, more powerful approach to web authoring. To make the most of it, both beginners and seasoned web professionals will benefit from a thorough, simple introduction that covers both the programs program’s features and its new workflows. Sams Teach Yourself Microsoft Expression Web 4 in 24 Hours is that book. In just 24 lessons of one hour or less, it will help readers gain true mastery, so they can build state-of-the-art standards-based Web sites and applications with far less work. In this book’s straightforward approach, each lesson builds on everything that’s come before, helping readers learn all of Expression Web 4’s core features from the ground up – including breakthrough features like Dynamic Web Templates and SuperPreview. Friendly, accessible, and conversational, it takes readers from concept through delivery, teaching powerful techniques for designing, constructing, and even re-designing web sites for easier management and repurposing. By the time they’re finished with these lessons, readers won’t just understand Expression Web 4: they’ll be comfortable using it in real-world projects.
From the Back Cover
In just 24 sessions of one hour or less, you’ll learn how to build flexible, easy-to-maintain, standards-based websites with Microsoft Expression Web 3. Using this book’s straightforward, step-by-step approach, you’ll master the entire process, from concept through delivery. You’ll learn powerful ways to plan, design, construct, and even redesign websites that are simple to manage and easy to repurpose. Each lesson builds on what you’ve already learned, giving you a strong real-world foundation for success, no matter what kind of site you’re building!
- Step-by-step instructions carefully walk you through the most common Expression Web 3 tasks.
- Quizzes and Exercises at the end of each chapter help you test your knowledge.
- By the Way notes present interesting information related to the discussion.
- Did You Know? tips offer advice or show you easier ways to perform tasks.
- Watch Out! cautions alert you to possible problems and give you advice on how to avoid them
Learn how to…
- Build your first Expression Web 3 website in just five minutes
- Establish work processes for building standards-based sites faster, with far less work
- Write error-free code quickly and easily with Code view and IntelliSense
- Create hyperlinks that simplify navigation, perform actions, and send commands
- Understand, create, and modify CSS style sheets with unprecedented speed and accuracy
- Use Dynamic Web Templates to consistently format (or reformat) hundreds of pages
- Implement state-of-the-art interactivity with buttons, behaviors, and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Publish simple Silverlight applications and add multimedia content from Flash and other sources
- Build advanced drop-down and other CSS-based menus from scratch
- Learn how and when to use each of Expression Web’s six publishing options
- Integrate web application code written in ASP.NET or PHP
- Paperback: 512 pages
- Publisher: Sams (October, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0672333465
- ISBN-13: 978-0672333460
Awesome! I’ve been waiting for this book for a while! Thank you uploader!
Thankx for this one !!! 😀 I am happy !!! 😀
Dit zocht ik net bedankt