PHP Master is tailor-made for the PHP developer who’s serious about taking their server-side applications to the next level and who wants to really keep ahead of the game by adhering to best practice, employing the most effective object-oriented programming techniques, wrapping projects in layers of security and ensuring their code is doing its job perfectly.
- Create professional, dynamic applications according to an object-oriented programming blueprint
- Learn advanced performance evaluation techniques for maximum site efficiency
- Brush up on the best testing methods to refine your code and keep your applications watertight
- Protect your site against attacks and vulnerabilities with the latest security systems
- Plug in to some serious functionality with PHP’s APIs and libraries
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Object Oriented Programming
Chapter 2. Databases
Chapter 3. APIs
Chapter 4. Design Patterns
Chapter 5. Security
Chapter 6. Performance
Chapter 7. Automated Testing
Chapter 8. Quality Assurance
Appendix A. PEAR and PECL
Appendix B. SPL: The Standard PHP Library
Appendix C. Next Steps
- Paperback: 400 pages
- Publisher: SitePoint (October 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0987090879
- ISBN-13: 978-0987090874
File was deleted. Unable to download from WUplod & Filesonic. Please fix.
😮 The file was deleted. *Crap*. Can you please reupload? I suggest you use mediafire as it rarely deletes copyrighted material.
file no exist both repository
it’s broken link , please reupload it
wupload —> Sorry, this file has been removed.
filesonic —> This file was deleted
Reuploaded. Thank you for reports 😉
it’s gone again~ 😯 🙁