Microsoft Windows 7 Administration Instant Reference
An on-the-spot reference for Windows 7 administrators
Hundreds of thousands of IT administrators, network administrators, and IT support technicians work daily with Windows 7. This well-organized, portable reference covers every facet of Windows 7, providing no-nonsense instruction that is readily accessible when you need it. Designed for busy administrators, it features thumb tabs and chapter outlines to make answers easy to find.
- Windows 7 administrative and support personnel need quick answers to situations they confront each day; this Instant Reference is designed to provide information, solutions, and best practices on the spot
- Designed for quick navigation, with thumb tabs, chapter outlines, tables, lists, and concise answers in a conveniently sized, portable volume
- Covers disk configuration, desktop management, remote assistance, security, and much more, with step-by-step instruction
Microsoft Windows 7 Administration Instant Reference is the perfect partner to more comprehensive guidebooks, helping you to easily find answers and solve problems onsite.
From the Back Cover
All your Windows 7 questions answered—on the spot!
If you need quick answers as you install, configure, and administer Windows 7, keep this indispensable guide on hand. Designed for busy IT professionals, it’s the perfect go-to reference. Find easy-to-read lists, quick-reference tables, helpful thumb tabs, and much more in a handy, compact format that puts the information you need at your fingertips.
- Performing a clean install of Windows 7 or upgrading from Windows Vista
- Automating installation across hundreds of machines with the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit 2010
- Configuring file systems, disks, users, and groups
- Setting up network connectivity and security
- Accessing and configuring Internet Explorer and other applications
- Maintaining and optimizing Windows 7
- Paperback: 624 pages
- Publisher: Sybex (October, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0470650478
- ISBN-13: 978-0470650479