Jump Start PHP
PHP is a hugely popular language that powers the backend of 80% of websites, including Internet giants such as Facebook, Wikipedia and WordPress. It’s an easy language to learn and great for beginners, so you can get up and running fast!
In Jump Start PHP you’ll learn step-by-step how to build a complete blog application, understand how PHP works with data, and improve the security of your PHP apps. In just one weekend, you’ll have a solid base to start writing PHP on your own!
What you’ll learn
- No Previous Knowledge Required: Start by installing PHP and the best free tools
- Nail the Basics: Learn syntax, operators, loops and functions
- Write Better Code: Understand Object Oriented Programming, and learn best practices used by the pros
- Build your Resume: PHP is a rock-solid language to add to your list of skills
Who should do this
Developers seeking a rapid introduction to PHP. You’ll need to know HTML and CSS, and experience with other programming languages would be useful.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Server Kick-Start
Chapter 2. PHP & Data
Chapter 3. Objects and OOP
Chapter 4. Forms
Chapter 5. Sessions and Cookies
Chapter 6. PHP and Security
- Paperback: 150 pages
- Publisher: SitePoint (October 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0987467409
- ISBN-13: 978-0987467409
Thanks very much.