Drupal 7 Webform Cookbook
The Drupal Content Management System puts everyone in charge of their own internet destiny. Webform takes this power a step further by ensuring that you are never more than just a few mouse-clicks away from fully functional information-gathering forms. From simple contact forms to advanced web applications, Webform provides a solid tool set for both the novice and the expert.
Drupal 7 Webform Cookbook gives you everything you need to achieve in minutes what previously cost hours in development and testing. Practical demonstrations of every facet give both the technical and the not-so-technical users an in-depth understanding of how things work.
Install. Use. Customize. Extend. A mammoth learning curve devoured in small bytes: all digestible, with no choking.
From designing coherent forms, to sending pretty HTML emails and managing data, explore the rich scope of possibilities that Webform enables. Also, easily extend and tune Webform with custom components and functionality.
With Drupal 7 Webform Cookbook you are placed firmly in the driving seat.
What you will learn from this book
- Astonish your friends and impress your clients by your ability to create robust, professional forms in minutes
- Make your own re-usable select options lists
- Change the way your form components appear on screen using theming or coding
- Tweak Webform behaviour to suit almost any context
- Construct forms with dynamic content as dictated by user input
- Automatically send customized emails to various recipients
With detailed step-by-step instructions and the required screenshots, this Cookbook guides you in learning all that you wanted to know about Drupal Webform.
Who this book is for
Written as a guide for internet users and developers alike, the Drupal 7 Webform Cookbook gives you the tools needed to turn your Drupal website into an information-gathering superhighway. Basic knowledge of Drupal is required.
- Paperback: 274 pages
- Publisher: Packt Publishing (May 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1849516480
- ISBN-13: 978-1849516488