C# 4.0 The Complete Reference
The Definitive Guide to C#
“From using LINQ to covariance and from string formatting to optional arguments, Herb’s update covers all you need to know about using real-world C# 4.0.” ─Michael Howard, Microsoft CorporationBestselling author Herb Schildt has updated and expanded his classic programming reference to cover C# 4.0–the latest release of this powerful, feature-rich language. Using carefully crafted explanations, insider tips, and hundreds of examples, C# 4.0: The Complete Reference offers in-depth details on all aspects of C#, including keywords, syntax, and core libraries. New C# 4.0 features, such as named and optional arguments, the dynamic type, expanded covariance and contravariance capabilities, and support for parallel programming with the Task Parallel Library (TPL) and PLINQ are also discussed.
Perfect for beginners and professional C# programmers alike, this expert resource is written in the clear, crisp, uncompromising style that has made Herb the choice of millions worldwide. Begin mastering C# 4.0 today with help from this authoritative volume!
- Data types and operators
- Control statements
- Classes and objects
- Constructors, destructors, and methods
- Interfaces, arrays, enumerations, and structures
- Method and operator overloading
- Inheritance and virtual methods
- Reflection and runtime type ID
- Exception handling
- Delegates, properties, events, and indexers
- Multithreading and the Task Parallel Library
- LINQ and PLINQ
- Lambda expressions
- Anonymous types
- Extension methods
- Named and optional arguments
- Implicitly typed variables
- I/O, networking, and collections
- The preprocessor and much, much more
- Paperback: 976 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Osborne Media (April, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 007174116X
- ISBN-13: 978-0071741163
filesonic does not seem to work for me is anybody else finding problems
what i download is simple file
You can not access this page directly. Please use the website to start your download or contact us in case of problem.
If the problem persists, clear your cookies and try again.
i tried it is the same file
Try jdownload. The best way.
Thanks George that did it