Computing for Seniors QuickSteps
Step-by-Step, Full-Color Graphics!
Take advantage of your computer’s features and tools right away–the QuickSteps way. Color photos and screenshots with clear instructions make it easy to accomplish everything you want to do. Follow along and quickly learn how to navigate the Windows operating system; get online; use core programs such as Word, Excel, and Quicken; and secure your computer. Fun activities, such as genealogy, photo editing and management, social networking, and online dating are covered, plus you’ll get tips for enjoying music, ebooks, and videos. Written by seniors for seniors, this practical, fast-paced guide helps you get the most out of your computer.
Use these handy guideposts:
- Shortcuts for accomplishing common tasks
- Personal insights from other seniors
- Need-to-know facts in concise narrative
- Helpful reminders or alternative ways of doing things
- Bonus information related to the topic being covered
- Errors and pitfalls to avoid
- Paperback: 306 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Osborne Media (April 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 007174035X
- ISBN-13: 978-0071740357