CompTIA A+ 220-701 and 220-702 Practice Questions Exam Cram, 4th Edition
CompTIA A+ Practice Questions Exam Cram, Fourth Edition complements any A+ study plan with more than 1,000 practice test questions in the book and on the CD–all supported by complete explanations of every correct and incorrect answer. This package’s highly realistic questions cover every area of knowledge for both new A+ exams: A+ Essentials (220-701) and A+ Practical Application (220-702).
Master Your Knowledge of the A+ Exam!
- Features more than 1,000 questions, organized to reflect the newest objectives for the A+ exams, so you can easily assess your knowledge of every topic.
- Each question includes a detailed answer explanation.
- Provides complete coverage of all objectives for the current A+ exams, including Windows 7.
- Use the information packed fold out Cram Sheet in your final exam preparations.
Patrick Regan has been a PC technician and network administrator/engineer for more than 16 years. He has taught many computer and networking technology classes at Sacramento local colleges (Heald Colleges and Institute of Technology) and conducted extensive formal and informal training as an IT administrator and an Intel Corporation product support engineer. He is currently a senior network engineer at Pacific Coast Companies, where he supports a large enterprise network. For his teaching accomplishments, he received Heald Colleges’ Teacher of the Year award. Regan’s certifications include CompTIA’s A+, Network+, Server+, Linux+, Security+, and CTT+; Microsoft’s MCSE, MCSA, MCITP, and MCT; Cisco’s CCNA; and Novell’s CNE.
CD Features 1,000+
- 1,000+ questions from this book are included on the CD, giving you yet another effective tool to assess your readiness for the A+ exam.
- Test engine features multiple test modes, questions that simulate actual A+ exams, and detailed answer explanations, among other features.
- Paperback: 416 pages
- Publisher: Que; 4 edition (January, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 078974791X
- ISBN-13: 978-0789747914