CompTIA A+ 220-701 and 220-702 Cert Guide, 2nd Edition
Includes Coverage of Windows 7
Start-to-finish A+ preparation from the world’s #1 PC hardware expert, Scott Mueller!
- Master every topic on both new 2011 A+ exams.
- Assess your knowledge and focus your learning.
- Get the practical workplace knowledge you need!
Master every A+ topic!
- Essential concepts and troubleshooting principles
- BIOS and CMOS
- Memory types and characteristics
- I/O ports and multimedia devices
- Video cards and displays
- Motherboards, CPUs, and adapter cards
- Laptop components
- Windows 7, XP, and 2000
- Power supplies and system cooling
- Safety and environmental concerns
Test your knowledge, build your confidence, and succeed!
- Packed with visuals to help you learn fast
- Dozens of troubleshooting scenarios
- Real-world A+ prep advice from experts
- Easy-to-use exam preparation task lists
- Do I Know This Already? quizzes help you gauge your knowledge, focus your study, and review the material
DVD Features 2 COMPLETE SAMPLE EXAMS
- Detailed explanations of correct and incorrect answers
- Multiple test modes
- Random questions and order of answers
- Sample videos from CompTIA A+ Cert Kit
- Hardcover: 1088 pages
- Publisher: Que; 2nd Edition (February, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0789747901
- ISBN-13: 978-0789747907