Coding Faster: Getting More Productive with Microsoft Visual Studio
Expert advice to help you work smarter and increase your productivity with Visual Studio.
Take a detailed look into Visual Studio—and learn practical techniques to help you work more efficiently. This fully revised and expanded version of Visual Studio Tips: 251 Ways to Improve Your Productivity includes a comprehensive collection of tips and shortcuts for working with the code editor, visual designers, searches, debugger, and other features in Visual Studio 2005, 2008, and 2010. You’ll gain valuable insights for using this IDE—no matter what your experience level.
Discover how to:
- Change development settings and keyboard mappings to optimize your efficiency
- Save time initiating a new project by creating custom templates
- Uncover secrets for working with the toolbox, commands, and window layouts
- Work with files in more practical ways, such as using the File Tab Channel
- Use the Editor more effectively with tips on selecting and manipulating code
- Apply techniques to help reduce the time you spend debugging code
- Create Visual Studio extensions to increase your development productivity
- Paperback: 480 pages
- Publisher: Microsoft Press (August 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0735649928
- ISBN-13: 978-0735649927