Apache Maven 3 Cookbook
Apache Maven is more than just build automation. When positioned at the very heart of your development strategy, Apache Maven can become a force multiplier not just for individual developers but for agile teams and managers. This book covers implementation of Apache Maven with popular enterprise technologies/frameworks and introduces agile collaboration techniques and software engineering best practices integrated with Apache Maven.
The Apache 3 Maven Cookbook is a real-world collection of step-by-step solutions for individual programmers, teams, and managers to explore and implement Apache Maven and the engineering benefits it brings into their development processes.
This book helps with the basics of Apache Maven and with using it to implement software engineering best practices and agile team collaboration techniques. It covers a broad range of emergent and enterprise technologies in the context of Apache Maven, and concludes with recipes on extending Apache Maven with custom plugins.
We look at specific technology implementations through Apache Maven including Java Web Applications, Enterprise Java Frameworks, Cloud Computing, Mobile / Device development, and more. We also look at Maven integration with popular IDEs including Eclipse, NetBeans, and IntelliJIDEA.
The book is rounded off by exploring extending the Apache Maven platform by building custom plugins, integrating them with existing projects, and executing them through explicit command-line calls or with Maven Build Phases.
A practical collection of real-world recipes on efficient Java software development with Apache Maven 3 for individual programmers, managers, and entire teams
What you will learn from this book :
- Install, set up, and configure Apache Maven 3 for your development architecture
- Understand the entire Build Lifecycle Concept used in Maven 3
- Develop Enterprise Java applications with Maven
- Learn and implement build automation, dependency management, and test-driven development
- Extend Maven through custom plugins developed in Java, ANT, and JRuby
- Practice agile collaboration and implement continuous integration, centralized repositories, source code integration, team integration, and so on
- Understand reporting project documentation and Maven dashboards
- Integrate various development platforms such as Eclipse, NetBeans, and IntelliJIDEA IDE using Apache Maven 3
- Use the Project Object Model for software development
This well-detailed Cookbook takes you step by step, doing one task at a time with the latest version of Apache Maven 3. You will find this Cookbook an answer to almost all your needs for building high-quality Java applications with well-explained code and many illustrations to quicken up your learning. If you’re a Java developer, it will arm you with all the critical information you need to get to grips with Maven 3, the latest version of the powerful build tool by Apache.
Who this book is written for
This book is for Java developers, teams, and managers who want to implement Apache Maven in their development process, leveraging the software engineering best practices and agile team collaboration techniques it brings along. The book is also specifically for the developer who wishes to get started in Apache Maven and use it with a range of emergent and enterprise technologies including Enterprise Java, Frameworks, Google App Engine, Android, and Scala.
- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Packt Publishing (August 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1849512442
- ISBN-13: 978-1849512442
Thanksssssssssssssssss……………… 😯 😯 😯 😯
many thanks for this one 🙂 but epub format is not exist 🙄 on rar file, please re-upload this with epub file if possible…
many many thanks again… 😉