Office 2011 for Macintosh: The Missing Manual
Office 2011 for Mac is easy to use, but to unleash its full power, you need to go beyond the basics. This entertaining guide not only gets you started with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and the new Outlook for Mac, it also reveals useful lots of things you didn’t know the software could do. Get crystal-clear explanations on the features you use most — and plenty of power-user tips when you’re ready for more.
- Take advantage of new tools. Navigate with the Ribbon, use SmartArt graphics, and work online with Office Web Apps.
- Create professional-looking documents. Use Word to craft beautiful reports, newsletters, brochures, and posters.
- Crunch numbers with ease. Assemble data, make calculations, and summarize the results with Excel.
- Stay organized. Set up Outlook to track your email, contacts, appointments, and tasks.
- Make eye-catching presentations. Build PowerPoint slideshows with video and audio clips, animations, and other features.
- Use the programs together. Discover how to be more productive and creative by drawing directly in Word documents, adding spreadsheets to your slides, and more.
About the Author
Christopher Grover has worked as a technical writer, advertising copywriter, and product publicist for more than 25 years. His freelance articles have been published in a variety of magazines from Fine Homebuilding to CD-ROM World. He’s also the author of Word 2007: The Missing Manual and Flash CS5: The Missing Manual.
- Paperback: 816 pages
- Publisher: O’Reilly Media (December, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1449393357
- ISBN-13: 978-1449393359