Windows 7 Portable Command Guide: MCTS 70-680, 70-685 and 70-686
All the MCTS 70-680, and MCITP 70-685 and 70-686 Commands in One Compact, Portable Resource
Maximize your efficiency as a Windows 7 administrator, and master all the commands, keywords, command arguments, options, and prompts covered on Microsoft’s MCTS 70-680, MCITP 70-685, and MCITP 70-686 exams! This easy, handy reference brings together all the techniques, tips, tools, and examples you’ll need. It’s your perfect take-anywhere guide to running Windows 7 environments–and passing Microsoft’s three key Windows 7 administration exams.
Covers all the commands you need to score higher on your MCTS 70-680 and MCITP 70-685/70-686 exams!
- Use Windows 7’s maintenance and monitoring tools
- Troubleshoot Windows 7 reliability and network connectivity
- Manage security in Windows 7
- Manipulate files, folders, and disks
- Create and schedule batch files
- Configure Windows 7 with netsh
- Recover damaged Windows 7 systems
- Administer Windows 7 remotely
- Work from the WMI command line
- Plan, create, and manage images for automated installation
- Use Imagex and DISM
- Work with WinPE and Setup
- Migrate user data to Windows 7 systems with USMT
- Master PowerShell and the Integrated Scripting Environment (ISE)
- Manage group policy from the command line
Your Perfect Take-Anywhere Windows 7 Command Resource!
- Covers all commands on the MCTS 70-680, MCITP 70-685, and MCITP 70-686 exams
- Includes important administration commands that aren’t on the exams
- Packed with realistic scenarios, high-efficiency examples, and expert tips
- Paperback: 368 pages
- Publisher: Que (April 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0789747359
- ISBN-13: 978-0789747358
Great book, thank you so much.