The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 Book
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom was designed from the ground up with digital photographers in mind, offering powerful editing features in a streamlined interface that lets photographers import, sort, and organize images. This completely updated bestseller was also written with photographers in mind. Author Martin Evening describes features in Lightroom 4 in detail from a photographer’s perspective. As an established commercial and fashion photographer, Martin knows firsthand what photographers need for an efficient workflow. He has also been working with Lightroom from the beginning, monitoring the product’s development and providing valued feedback to Adobe. As a result, Martin knows the software inside and out, from image selection to image editing to image management. In this book you’ll learn how to:
- Work efficiently with images shot in the raw or JPEG format
- Import photographs with ease and sort them according to your workflow
- Create and manage a personal image library
- Apply tonal adjustments to multiple images quickly
- Integrate Lightroom with Adobe Photoshop
- Export images for print or Web as digital contact sheets or personal portfolios
- Make the most of new features in Lightroom 4, such as the Camera Raw Process 2012 Basic panel tone controls
Photographers will find Lightroom 4–and The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 Book–indispensable tools in their digital darkrooms.
This book’s companion site, www.thelightroombook.com, offers video tutorials, articles, sample images, and updates from author Martin Evening.
“With Martin’s expert guidance, you’ll soon find that you have precisely the tools you need to turn your concentration back where it belongs–on making better pictures!”
–George Jardine, digital photography consultant
“As a photographer himself, Martin Evening knows what tools photographers need to realize their creative vision. In this book, he shows not only how Adobe Photoshop Lightroom works but also why it will become an essential part of any photographer’s workflow.”
–Greg Gorman, photographer
Table of Contents
1. Introducing Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
2. Importing photos
3. The Library module
4. Develop module image editing
5. The art of black and white
6. Sharpening and noise reduction
7. Exporting from Lightroom
9. Presenting your work
10. Managing your photos in Lightroom
Appendix. Lightroom Preferences and Settings
- Paperback: 704 pages
- Publisher: Adobe Press (March 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0321819594
- ISBN-13: 978-0321819598
the file is too large for free download, could someone split it or upload somewhere else?
This file is bigger than 200Mb and you must have a premium account to have it downloaded…
I’m really sorry. Maximum download filesize is 300MB on PreFiles.com.
http://www31.zippyshare.com/v/50789735/file.html (PDF only)
Thank LucMan for the link.