Nikon D600 For Dummies
A full-color beginner guide to the basics of the Nikon D600
The Nikon D600 is a professional-level full-frame sensor that is sure to attract an audience of DSLR newcomers and pros. This friendly-and-thorough full-color guide shows you how to get a firm grasp on this powerful camera and helps you to ultimately get better photos.
- Helps you shoot in Auto mode and manage playback options, and walks you through basic troubleshooting
- Teaches you to take creative control by adjusting manual settings to get better results from exposure, lighting, focus, and color, then apply those settings to a photo session
- Offers invaluable advice on video mode along with the new autofocus features
- Details sending images to a computer for organizing, editing, and sharing
Nikon D600 For Dummies takes aim at a fun-but-understandable way to help you better understand this amazing camera.
Table of Contents
Part I: Fast Track to Super Snaps
Chapter 1. Getting the Lay of the Land
Chapter 2. Choosing Basic Picture Settings
Chapter 3. Taking Great Pictures, Automatically
Chapter 4. Exploring Live View Photography and Movie Making
Part II: Working with Picture Files
Chapter 5. Playback Mode: Viewing, Erasing, and Protecting Photos
Chapter 6. Downloading, Printing, and Sharing Your Photos
Part III: Taking Creative Control
Chapter 7. Getting Creative with Exposure and Lighting
Chapter 8. Manipulating Focus and Color
Chapter 9. Putting It All Together
Part IV: The Part of Tens
Chapter 10. Ten More Ways to Customize Your Camera
Chapter 11. Ten Features to Explore on a Rainy Day
- Paperback: 416 pages
- Publisher: For Dummies (January 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118530799
- ISBN-13: 978-1118530795
This book is already posted by you at http://www.wowebook.com/book/nikon-d600-for-dummies/ on Feb 21, 2013, with the same ISBN-10: 1118530799.
Nevertheless, super awesome thanks for all your hard work. Most appreciated.
We love you Wow! !!!
Thank you :).