- In depth explanations and activities to explain not just the command in question, but why it is used in that way
- Progressive learning curve to not overwhelm and confuse you
What you’ll learn
- Create web pages of any length or complexity.
- Access browser controls to further your page’s functionality.
- Design and program custom features into a web page, such as recording and acting on user preferences.
- Offer prospective employers an advanced skill set that is in high demand.
- Converse intelligently with other developers using universally agreed-upon terminology.
- Discover your full potential and realize that you now know enough to explore other, more powerful web development languages.
Who this book is for
Web developers of any skill level will find this book to be invaluable. The tutorials clearly explain the use of the two languages for the new user as well as providing a quick reference for the experienced developer to use when a command’s use or syntax is in question.
Table of Contents
Chapter 3. The DOM
Chapter 8. The DOM Reference
- Paperback: 296 pages
- Publisher: Apress (June 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1430246294
- ISBN-13: 978-1430246299