iOS SDK Development
iOS SDK Development is the second edition of the bestselling iPhone SDK Development, completely rewritten from the ground up to cover iOS 6’s new features. You’ll get hands-on experience working with Objective-C and Xcode 4 as you work through this tutorial-style book with two experienced iOS developers by your side. Along the way, you’ll learn the fundamentals of maintainable, performant iOS programming, including:
- Making apps that are internationalizable, testable, multi-core-capable, and that use less memory.
- Understanding the underlying concepts of touch event handling, drawing and animation, multi-core concurrency, and memory management with iOS’s Automatic Reference Counting.
- Developing user interfaces with Auto Layout that take advantage of the extra screen space on the iPhone 5.
- Creating and using unit tests to ensure your app continues to work as intended even as the codebase evolves.
- Working through Apple’s App Store processes, including preparing apps for submission, avoiding rejections, and understanding crash reports from end users.
Whether you’re a first-time iOS developer, or you’re looking to get up to speed with all the changes to Apple’s tools and frameworks, iOS SDK Development is the solid grounding you need to master this popular platform.
What you need
You need a Mac running Mac OS X Lion (10.7) and Xcode 4.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Tweetings and Welcome to iOS 6
Chapter 2. Programming for iOS
Chapter 3. Asynchronicity and Concurrency
Chapter 4. View Controllers
Chapter 5. Table Views
Chapter 6. Storyboards and Container Controllers
Chapter 7. Documents and iCloud
Chapter 8. Drawing and Animating
Chapter 9. Testing and Fixing Apps
Chapter 10. The App Store and Beyond
- Paperback: 296 pages
- Publisher: Pragmatic Bookshelf (November 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1934356948
- ISBN-13: 978-1934356944
Thanks a lot !!! 😉