iLife ’11 For Dummies
Get the most out of the latest iLife suite with this full-color, friendly guide!
The iLife software suite from Apple is comprised of iPhoto, iMovie, iDVD, GarageBand, and iWeb, all of which assist with organizing, viewing, and publishing digital content such as photos, movies, music, and Web pages. This fun, friendly, and full-color guide will help you easily and efficiently organize all your digital materials. Veteran author Tony Bove reviews the latest enhancements to the latest version of iLife and presents you with clear explanations and step-by-step instructions for keeping track of everything digital.
- Popular author Tony Bove shows you how to organize your digital photos, movie clips, audio, Web pages, and much more with the newest version of iLife
- Features full-color images, clear explanations, and step-by-step instructions to demonstrate how iLife can make your life easier and more organized
- Walks you through the capabilities of iPhoto, iMovie, iDVD, GarageBand, and iWeb
With iLife ’11 For Dummies, Tony Bove shows you how to organize your digital life!
From the Back Cover
Do more with your movies, music, and photos with iLife’s cool new features
iLife ’11 rocks! No, really — we mean it. With GarageBand, you can learn guitar and piano, and fine-tune the timing of real instrument performances. With iPhoto, you can now manage your Facebook, Flickr, and MobileMe photo albums. With iMovie, you can turn your video clips into epic movie trailers. And with this book, you can learn all that and more!
- Picture perfection — transfer photos from your digital camera or iPhone, edit and browse full-screen, and create prints, albums, or photo books
- Make iMovie magic — create movies with photos and clips, edit soundtracks, and adjust audio levels and fades
- Save your digital assets — put photos, music, and movies on high-quality DVDs, using special effects and interactive menus and buttons
- Get out-a-site — build, manage, and publish a customizable Web site with iWeb
- Rock on — make music with software and real instruments, record vocals, and mix tracks perfectly
Open the book and find:
- How to sort and organize your photos by faces, places, or events
- Helpful photo-editing advice
- Tips for improving and adding effects to your video clips
- Cool things you can do with iDVD
- Advice on building a Web site with iWebTM
- How to publish a Web site with MobileMe
- Tips for mixing studio-quality tracks and composing your own digital music
- Steps for creating a video podcast
- Organize, touch up, and share your photos with ease
- Edit and enhance your videos and create multimedia DVDs
- Design and customize your Web site with photos, movies, widgets, and more
- Paperback: 448 pages
- Publisher: For Dummies (February 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0470581727
- ISBN-13: 978-0470581728