Alfresco 3 Business Solutions
Alfresco is the renowned and multiple award winning open source Enterprise content management system which allows you to build, design and implement your very own ECM solutions. It offers much more advanced and cutting edge features than its commercial counterparts with its modularity and scalability. If you are looking for quick and effective ways to use Alfresco to design and implement effective and world class business solutions that meet your organizational needs – Your search ends with this book.
Welcome to Alfresco 3 Business Solutions – Your practical and easy to use guide which, instead of teaching you just how to use Alfresco, teaches you how to live Alfresco. It will guide you through implementing real world solutions through real world scenarios. Each ECM problem is treated as a separate case study and has its own chapter, enabling you to uncover the practical aspects of an ECM implementation. You want more than just the theoretical details – You want practical insights to building, designing and implementing nothing less than world class business solutions with Alfresco – and Alfresco 3 Business Solutions is your solution.
This practical companion cuts short the preamble and you dive right into the world of business solutions with Alfresco.
Learn all techniques, basic and advanced, required to design and implement different solutions with Alfresco in easy and efficient ways. Learn all you need to know about Document Management, Records Management- the lot. Connect Alfresco with directory servers. Learn how to use CIFS and troubleshoot all types of problems. Migrate data when you have an existing network drive with documents and want to merge them into Alfresco. Implement Business Process Design Solutions with Swimlane diagrams. Easily extract content from Alfresco and build mashups in a portal like Liferay. Gain insights into mobile access and email integration.
This book will teach you to implement all that and more, in real world environments.
What you will learn from this book
- High level requirements for the initial phase of your ECM implementation.
- Hook up Alfresco to directory servers for authentication and synchronization of user and group information
- Integrate and manage mobile and email content in Alfresco
- Learn business process automation and workflows.
- Design different types of Business Process Implementation Solutions
- Integrate different applications in Alfresco with Enterprise Application Integration Solutions
- Aggregate and extract content from many sources of information in the enterprise in a portal like Liferay
- Set up a development environment and a Release Process when implementing extensions
- Implement your very own custom authenticators for authentication with all kinds of different systems
- Easily design and implement Document Management and Records Management.
- Learn all you need to know about content models in Alfresco
- Set up your own custom made content models
This book guides you through all the practical aspects of the Alfresco CMS with numerous case studies and real life scenarios. It is packed with illustrative examples and diagrams to make learning easier and straightforward.
Who this book is written for
This book is designed for system administrators and business owners who want to learn and implement Alfresco Business Solutions in their teams or business organizations. General familiarity with Java and Alfresco is required.
- Paperback: 608 pages
- Publisher: Packt Publishing (February, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1849513341
- ISBN-13: 978-1849513340
File was deleted on FileSonic… pls re-upload.. Thanks a lot!
Download link has been fixed. Thank you for comment.