Autodesk Revit Architecture 2012 Essentials
Get the Essentials on Autodesk’s fastest-growing software package!
The new Essentials series from Sybex helps you quickly learn and use Autodesk software. This beautiful, task-based, full-color Autodesk Official Training Guide thoroughly covers the fundamentals of Revit Architecture, teaching readers what they need to become quickly productive with this popular building information modeling (BIM) architectural design software.
By following the book’s clear explanations, practical tutorials, and step-by-step exercises, you’ll cover all the essentials of a typical design workflow. Topics include how to best use the interface, creating floor plans, adding walls and curtain walls, generating color fill plans, preparing documentation, as well as annotating, collaborating, and more. This four-color Essentials guide provides you with the fast and thorough grounding you need in Revit Architecture.
- Covers Revit Architecture 2012 fundamentals, so you become quickly productive with the software
- Prepares you for the Revit Architecture Associate and Professional certification exams
- Uses straightforward explanations and real-world, hands-on exercises and tutorials to teach the software’s core features and functions
- Helps you quickly develop the skills needed throughout a project, whether you’re a beginner or a more experienced user brushing up on the basics
Go from concepts to complete construction documents with this essential, full-color guide.
From the Back Cover
Learn Revit Architecture Quickly and Easily
This unique new Autodesk Official Training Guide thoroughly covers the fundamentals of Revit Architecture and teaches you everything you need to become quickly productive with the software. Learn how to best use the interface, create floor plans, add content, prepare documentation, annotate, and more. Whether you’re an aspiring BIM professional or just brushing up on the basics, this is the fast and thorough grounding you need in Revit Architecture.
Learn these Revit Architecture essentials—and more:
- Visualizing and documenting your design
- Adding and modifying content
- Working with walls and curtain walls
- Modeling, massing, and “sketching” your best ideas
- Tagging rooms and generating color fill plans
- Preparing documentation with views and phases
- Annotating and scheduling efficiently
- Enabling worksharing and collaborating effectively
Easily create accurate takeoffs and attractive presentation documents.
Learn how to design beautiful stairs and railings.
This striking Essentials book features:
- Chapter-opening learning objectives
- Step-by-step tutorials
- Four-color screenshots and illustrations
- Concise chapter summaries and suggested practice exercises
- Downloadable exercise files
- Paperback: 400 pages
- Publisher: Sybex (May 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118016831
- ISBN-13: 978-1118016831